I laughed so hard when I walked into the living room today and saw this! He is quite the rockstar now, he's moved onto singing AND playing the guitar at the same time!! What a crazy kid...and a nice contraption he has set up here.
That is Hilarious! We played rock band on new years eve and Trav wasn't even the one with the microphone and he was singing so loud! singing his little heart out! So do you love married life? I hope we can get together soon!
My husband has tried this too, but it looks like yours was more successful. I will have to show him so he can copy. He made a little contraption that fit over his shoulders. Like a one man band, it was embarrassing.
Oh, too funny!! I like how he has to sit on the back of the sofa to reach the mike! And he has to wear his glasses (so stylish) to see the words!!! FUNNY! thank you for not taking photos and posting them of the day I was the singer!
7 comments:
Oh that is too much! And the wood paneling on your walls makes me think of a recording studio, in the 80s. . .sexy!
That is Hilarious! We played rock band on new years eve and Trav wasn't even the one with the microphone and he was singing so loud! singing his little heart out! So do you love married life? I hope we can get together soon!
My husband has tried this too, but it looks like yours was more successful. I will have to show him so he can copy. He made a little contraption that fit over his shoulders. Like a one man band, it was embarrassing.
That is a great idea! We are going to have try and figure something like that out. Thanks!
NIce work mike!...i cant wait to see how he adds the drums next :)
Oh, too funny!! I like how he has to sit on the back of the sofa to reach the mike! And he has to wear his glasses (so stylish) to see the words!!! FUNNY! thank you for not taking photos and posting them of the day I was the singer!
haha, mike is so funny! and smart, look at him go! he just needs to figure out how to add the drums into the mixture
Post a Comment