If you haven't read it, read it, read ALL of it!!! She is like absolutely AMAZING and I want to be a just like her when I'm a mom and now as a wife!! http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/
This lady is amazing. . . I just found out that my sister-in-law Allison knows her from her teaching days in Provo. . . and I knew her sister when I lived in California. We slept in the same cabin at camp, she was the nurse and I was the crafts lady. We became friends (actually, she was my idol and I always just tried to be around her as much as possible. . . Very cool family!)
1 comment:
This lady is amazing. . . I just found out that my sister-in-law Allison knows her from her teaching days in Provo. . . and I knew her sister when I lived in California. We slept in the same cabin at camp, she was the nurse and I was the crafts lady. We became friends (actually, she was my idol and I always just tried to be around her as much as possible. . . Very cool family!)
Post a Comment