Friday, November 6, 2009

We'll miss you grandpa

It's crazy how life can change so fast. My grandpa passed away last night in the comfort of his home surrounded by family. It was just 5 weeks ago that we were all out at the sand dunes without a care in the world. On Wednesday they thought it would be two weeks, but we only had two days. Take time to let those you love know how much you love them and spend time with them, cause you never know what could happen. I love you grandpa and I can't wait to see you again!! I know your in a much better place, free of pain and suffering.

3 comments:

Elaine Goold said...

I'm so sorry, Becca! I didn't know he was sick or had only been given a few days to live. Is he your mom's dad? I remember how hard it was for me when my grandparents died. Love you!

Amanda Jean said...

I am so sorry, my prayers are with you!

Cynthia said...

Oh hun, I am sorry for your loss. You are right tho...time to let those you love know it.
I love you!