It is my pleasure to introduce to you THE most handsome member of the class of 2014! We just got home from Mikey's white coat ceremony and I just have to say how proud I am of him! He is such a hard worker is SO intelligent and I love him so much! I may not quite be looking forward to the next four years, but I am definitly here to push him along. Life is going to get crazy busy next week, but I know we will make it through! Sure wish everyone could have made it out here, but we know that is one downfall of living SO far away! Congrats Dr. Goold...well sometime soon enough :)
I can't...
7 years ago


2 comments:
Congratulations! Cute photos! We are so proud of both of you - this is definitely going to be a joint venture. But it will be worth it in the end when we can call you Dr. Goold and come to you with all our health problems! Love you, Mom
Wow that is awesome! GOOD LUCK MIKE! and good luck Becky you will be going through just as much as you support him! love you!
Post a Comment