We saw EVERTHING worth seeing while Paul was here and I LOVED it! I could sight see every week! We took the train/subway everywhere which is the only way to see Philly! We walked a ton, survived the cold, ate some delicious food and had a BLAST!
Sights not pictured
Our daily walk to the train stop
Penn's Landing
Christ's Church
Reading Terminal Market
China Town
Betsy Ross House
The U.S Mint
Trip to the mall
Laser Tag
Chritmas Village
Ghost Tour-AWESOME!
30th Street Station
Elfreth's Alley-"Our nation’s oldest residential street"
The lazy way of seeing the Liberty Bell! The line to get inside was insainly long!
JFK Plaza/LOVE Park
City Hall
So my pictures are a little out of order... More LOVE Park
Ok, see the transient in the blue hat? Well Paul was taking our picture and he said, "Let me do it" and made Paul get in the picture. So the whole time I'm panicking that this guy is going to turn around and run away with my expesive camera. Luckily, that didn't happen. He returns the camera then asks us for money for taking our picture...I knew this would happen and Mike gave in...stupid LOVE park.
I am glad we got a picture of the 3 of us though...
Sports Park




1 comment:
Cute photos! I'm glad the transient didn't run off with your camera. How much did you pay him to take your photo?! Funny!
Post a Comment