Mike and I took his neice and nephew Ariana and Matthew to the Hidden Valley park on Saturday. They were so excited to get out of the house and I heard that park was really neat! I wasn't exactly sure where the park was so it took us a few minutes of driving around to find it. By the time we got there both of the kids were asleep and I like oh great we drove all this way for nothing and now if we wake them up they'll be grump. Suprisingly they weren't! They woke right up and were just as happy as before!! We took a couple of kites because they had never flown any before and they were bored with it after five minutes (which I figured would happen). Anyways we took them to play on the toys for a couple of hours and they just had a blast! Even Mike was acting like a little kid it was pretty funny. He went down the slides with Matt and climbed all over the toys so he wouldn't get lost. We always love it when Paul brings his kids down because they are definately entertaining. After our little adventure at the park and the joys of loading them in the car and finding their shoes kids are definately not going to happen for at least five years!! 
This was Matt's favorite part of the park...the crazy bridge that moves when you walk across it. He finally got the guts to do it himself until Mike started shaking it so he would just sit down and Ari hoped on the side of the rail.
This is definately my favorite picture of Matt. I was laughing so hard when he stuck his face in the little window thing. He's quite the character!


1 comment:
Hello there! I love the cute pictures, and I'm so glad you've started blogging! I'm just a little bit obsessed with it. I need to stop blogging and start feeding my family, ha, ha! Love you, Sarah
Post a Comment