
Mike and I went and ate at the Painted Pony last Friday. It was SOOOO good. We didn't realize how busy it was and should have made a reservation but the lady fit us in. We had a gift certificate so it was free and its a good thing we did because it's pretty expensive. The food was so perfect looking when they brought it out that I just had to take a picture. I got steak, potatoes and asparagus and Mike got Ahi tuna. We felt a little out of place because it seemed like the resturant was filled with a bunch of golfers! Any how their food is fantastic and I would definately recomend it!
2 comments:
Hey it is good that you guys have a blog. Now we can keep in better touch look forward to see you guys soon
That is my kind of place, I thought that was a chocolate dessert with ice cream at first, YUMMY presentation! I am making a book of our family for Briana's Lucca, so I need you to send me some cute shots of you and Michael, I love the Goofy one from Disneyland. . .just email me! sarahidiart@msn.com
Post a Comment