Saturday, May 3, 2008

Red Cave


Mike and I went on a hike with one of his teachers and some of his classmates a couple of weeks ago. Let me just tell you it was the hardest hike I've EVER done. It was a slot canyon so we ran into some water along the way and it was beyond freezing. Some of us unlucky ones (which consisted of me and the only other girl on the hike) had to walk through the water up to our waists. This was my first slot canyon so it was pretty cool to see, but I don't think I'll go on another one anytime soon. This probably makes me sound like a weakling but it was rough! Mike is quite disapointed now because he LOVES to hike. I guess we'll just have to see! Maybe after I get in shape it won't be so rough!






3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi long lost cousin Mike, this is Andrea. How are you doing? Hi Becca, don't think I am like a blog stalker just because we have never met and I tracked down your blog. Any way, I am not good with e-mail, but I am going to try to do good with blogging. If you want to peek in on our little family, we are: www.strangeandsillystewarts.blogspot.com
Love you!
Andrea

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Beautiful pictures, and I thought my little 5 mile, gradual uphill climb was hard. . .this looks treacherous! You're TOUGH!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Hello! It's so good to hear from you. I am an even bigger blog stalker I promise haha. I am excited to see how your life is going! Thanks for finding us!