Yes it is 2 o'clock in the morining and I'm listening to Journey, sitting at work!! I re-discovered a wonderful friend who will keep me entertained the next couple of nights. Snood!! I used to play it ALL the time! If I remember right it was probably my Freshman or senior year when I was introduced to it and I remeber playing it all the time at my friends house! Shortly after I downloaded it on my parents computer and my whole family became addicted! I'm so glad I remembered how much I like snood! So it is now downloaded on my laptop and I have just been playing it for like the last two hours!! I'm quite rusty at it now but am sure I'll be sharpened up after these long quite nights at the Ramada Inn. Good thing I only have to do this twice!! If you need a good time waster, which I'm sure NONE of you do! Go ahead and download it from http://www.snood.com/!

No comments:
Post a Comment