Mike started summer school today! Yay for him!! He's quite the "go getter" and determined to finish school!! Just two more semesters at Dixie after this one. He finally gave in and bought a new backpack a couple of weeks ago. He was in desperate need of one and this one should last him a LONG time! I pulled out my fabric for a blanket I had started working on like six months ago so I have something to do while Mike is working or at school! I think it's going to turn out so cute! I'm attempting to make one of those rag quilts with the frayed edges. I'll post pictures of my project later because right now its in a hundred pieces. Oh and I also bought a neat rolling fabric cutter and a mat thing to cut it on with my gift certificate! I'm excited!! I've wanted one for a while now and it will make the rest of my project so much easier!! I finally set up my sewing machine I got for Christmas... I worked on it for like three hours yesterday and could NOT get the dang thing to sew right!! So I attempted to see if I could figure it out this morning cause if I couldn't I was going to have to take it over to Elaine! Luckily after many tries it decided to work with me! How exciting!! I'll be sewing like crazy now! Let's see what else have we been up to? Mike and his friend James went and kayaked down the Virgin river yesterday! They had so much fun! He loves hanging out with his friends and I'm glad he does so he doesn't get sick of me!! Other than that we have been working a lot since everyone is quiting! We can't wait for a VACATION next month!! (We're going to Jorgen and Lindsay's cabin for three days with everyone! I'm so excited!!)
1 comment:
I didn't know you are into projects! You make the perfect sister for me and daughter for my mom!! I can't wait to see the finished project!
Post a Comment