Well this post is going to be a long one because I'm working and am here until three in the morning! NOT looking forward to it! First I would like to start out with some thoughts...
1) I decided today that I LOVE the cemetary on Memorial day! We drove by today and the whole place was filled with flowers and looked absolutlely BEAUTIFUL!!
2) I Love that Mike is taking Psychology and had an assignment to compliment someone for three days and he chose ME!! I better tell him that it really does make a difference... It makes you feel so special and good about yourself!! I better tell him this so he can write his paper haha!! (I love Michael SOO much!)
3) My mom and sister are going back East today and I'm quite jealous! I love those mother daughter bonding experiences and I think they are going to have so much fun! I hope the weather is good for their trip and I also hope they are safe! I love them SOOOO much!!
4) I absolutely can't wait for the weekend of June 6th and 7th, Mike is playing in a guitar hero tournament in Mesquite and I think it is going to be great!! He is going to rock their socks off!! If he wins first place he gets $3,000. Plus I can't wait for a little vacation so to speak...
5) And last, but definately not least, I just want to say how great I think Sarah is! She is so amazing and she makes me laugh! She's so loving and caring and am so happy that I got to see her this weekend! Oh and thanks Sarah for giving me the guilt trip to go to Relief Society!! I'm glad I went and am also glad I got to hear the "Blues Clues" comment!! It was so funny!
5) And last, but definately not least, I just want to say how great I think Sarah is! She is so amazing and she makes me laugh! She's so loving and caring and am so happy that I got to see her this weekend! Oh and thanks Sarah for giving me the guilt trip to go to Relief Society!! I'm glad I went and am also glad I got to hear the "Blues Clues" comment!! It was so funny!
...Mike and I went to my parents house today! I love going to visit with my family and hold my sweet little sadie girl (that's our dog!). 
(My family and I in Disneyland, November 2006)
Mike and I then went to Ross and bought him some new pants because he was definately in need of some new ones!! We went back to his house and took his niece and nephew, Ari and Matt to feed the ducks at the golf course pond over by his house! They had so much fun!! Ari kept yelling at the ducks asking them if they were going to come over and eat! Mike said to her, "I don't think they are going to come by you yelling at them!!" The first piece of bread I gave to Matt he tried to eat and we had to tell him it was for the ducks! (the bread was moldy or he could have ate it!) Then he would keep saying, "num num" and hold out his hand so he could throw one! And I must admit that I was excited to got too because I kept hinting to Mike that I wanted to go, for some reason it seems romantic to me haha! So he said we can go again..without kids! I didn't get any pictures of the kids feeding them but I took one with all the ducks on an island!
We went back to Mike's house and I cut his hair while the kids played with toys in the pool. Then Mike had this great idea to let them ride in a boat in the pool! It was pretty funny and I was surprised that they weren't scared at all!! They weren't even in swimsuits! They just hoped in and floated around!!

Ari went first by herself and then Matt wanted to get in too!
Now I'm at work! Only six more hours to go!!! But what a fun weekend!
1 comment:
OK, I had so much fun with you, too, you are so great! I'm so happy Mike has been lucky enough to keep you around this long and I hope he keeps fooling you and tricking you into staying longer, ha, ha. No, he's a great guy, I kid. OK, so I love you! Sarah
Post a Comment