Friday, May 23, 2008

Eric's Graduation

Today was Eric's graduation! I only had my phone to take pictures with so there are only a few and they're not very good! But congrats to Eric for graduating!! Good thing his mom paid for his track uniform at ten o'clock so he could!!

Mike looked so nice in his pink shirt :)


We caught Gary reading his book during all the speakers! (I wished I had mine!)

2 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I'm glad you took photos, I wish I could have been there. Did you catch Eric flashing everyone, under his gown? What a goofball!!

Andrea said...

Poor Elaine, she feels that the flashing incident was her fault. Oh well, I guess he can't get detention now. It was fun seeing Mike at the funeral this weekend. We wish we could have met you Becca. You should tell Mike that you two should come to Bear Lake for July 24th this year.