Monday, June 9, 2008

Mesquite Trip

Last Friday after Mike was finished with school and I got off work we headed down to Mesquite for the Guitar Hero Championship! We checked into our hotel (The Oasis) and then headed over to the Casa Blanca to register for the Competition. After Mike played his first round and won the kid we went and ate at the Paradise buffet. We went and played miniature golf after eating and Mike kicked my butt!! (I blame it on the wind!) We decided we wanted to go to an arcade so we went over to the Virgin River and played. Our favorite game had to be Dance Dance Revolution (again Mike kicked my butt!) it was so fun and super funny cause we were so into it! Then next day we lounged by the pool and went inside when Mike had to play Guitar Hero again. They had the times spread out so far that we were happy we could swim in the Casa Blanca's pool! For lunch we ate at a Mexican resturaunt called Los Lupes and ate at Buffalo's for dinner! That night we watched a movie and called it a night cause we were worn out from our pool day!! It was a fun weekend and was so nice to get away!! Now I'm looking forward to the cabin trip in a couple of weeks!! Vacations are great even if they are short!! Plus I love every chance I can get to hang out with Mike. :)

Picture #1-This is the first round. Mike is on the right. They had to go up on a stage to play and the audience could see the game on the TV's that faced us. I'm so mad the pictures are so blury!! I can't believe I forgot my camera!

Pictures #4-9-Miniature golfing.

Picture#10- One of the paths on the golf course was your ball went down a little stream and then the bar stopped it and it was supposed to roll back onto the course. Well as you can see both of our balls got stuck. What a silly course!

Picture#11-The last round Mike played. He's on the left this time! What a stud!!!

4 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Sounds so fun, I'm glad you had a chance to have a little vacation! So did he win anything? I missed all your posts when you were gone!

Paul Levie said...

Ya Becca, did he win anything. Come on I couldn't stop reading until I got to the end and found out that there was no mention of any winnings. I hope that this isn't a bad sign, but maybe just a got caught up in the moment and forgot to mention the winnings.

Andrea said...

Please don't leave us in suspense! It sounds fun either way though.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

OK, it's been almost 10 days since your last post and it is just not fair to your fans to leave us hanging. I know you're busy, but WE NEED YOU! Come back!