Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cabin Trip!

I stole these pictures from Lindsays blog because I totally spaced my camera when we left the cabin.... So thanks Linds :)



We spent the weekend of June 20-23 up north with a bunch of friends. We went up to Jorgen and Lindsay's cabin in Kamas for a couple of nights, spent one of the days in Park City and spent the last night in Herriman. Our Park City day was filled with shopping, riding the roller coaster and the Alpine slide and making smores!! The last night we hung out and went out to eat! It was so much fun and was so nice to get away!! All of our friends have the cutest kids and they were so entertaining!

2 comments:

Paul Levie said...

Becca and Mike, So nice to see that you have returned. You must have a much more busy life than your older brother or sister.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Very nice, love the photos, but I really hope you're not planning to only post once a month. I will spank your bottoms! Miss you!