-Snow cones
-Laser Tag
-2 games of bowling
-BBQ at the Goold's house
-Swimming/Watermelon eating :)
It was very fun, but I was definately wore out by ten! Here are some pictures bowling! I'll have to get the ones of us swimming from Elaine I'm sure they are pretty funny!!
Rachel
Mike
JaiCee
Brenden
Emma
Josh
2 comments:
How cute, I'm so grateful for all the nice things you did for my kids, thanks so much!! I can't wait to get home and ask them about all the fun things they did. . .love you both, Sarah
this is seriously not fair you get to hang out with MY cute neices and nephews. last night i met an eight year old (one of briana's friend's children) and he was the italian version of joshua i wish i woulda taken a picture he look exactly like josh except with darker skin. im so sad that i didnt get to play with them this summer. bummer.
Post a Comment