Mike and I spent the Fourth at our home-away-from-home, the Ramada! Oh boy I know!! It's quite boring actually becaue I worked last year too! Oh well not much more to do than watch fire works and we could see them great from our front door!! When the first loud bang went off everyone came running out to watch (mostly foreigners). One guy kept commenting on how beautiful they were which I thought was funny because they probably don't even compare to other cities shows (and they defiantely don't compare to Disneyland's!!). But they were fun to watch as always, Mike disagrees (he's quite the "Scrooge" when it comes to holidays).
3 comments:
Becca, your posts sound like your life is so boring only work all the time. Ya I was going to say without sounding rude, this is life work. The real interesting part is how one deals with the life that they are given.
Becca this is so cute! I still stink at blogging! You need to give me lessons because yours is so cute! I am sorry about the other night, I hope we can hang out soon! love ya!
mike is a scrooge period. the fourth of july here stunk i didnt even realize it was the fourth of july today is the ''goirn di madonna di la mare'' day of madonna of the sea all the people bring mary statues onto the mainland via river boats and they shoot of fireworks which in italy consists of a loud bang like a civil war relic canon and no lights. its quite pathetic.
Post a Comment