I just had to post this picture of Mike and Cohen! Cohen was begging anyone to take him to the park and Mike gave in! We had so much fun hanging out with friends on Saturday. It was good to see Clayton and Bree again and of course their little cutie Cohen. Kari was in town and came swimming with us and brought her little cutie Carter! We are squeezing in as much time with James and Candice as we can before they move, and our last kid-less couple, Josh and Kate better stick around for awhile!! :( Everyone better come back and visit as much as they can!! Thanks for coming and hanging out everyone!
1 comment:
Very cute, Mike and thanks for the bday phone call!
Thanks also, Becca for the shopping trip with my kids. I heard they loved being with you. I heard they loved the whole thing, except the part where G'ma came to lay down the law on my super-over-the-top modesty rules. I'm sorry. G'ma was uncomfortable, and the kids were mad, it sounds like.
I hope you'll forgive my uber-sheltering of my kids from fashion, and anything remotely cool. I just want them to be like I was. Nerdy and unpopular. I know, it's mean, but it kept me out of trouble until 10th grade.
Post a Comment