Firs to comment, WOO WOO! Bec, I love these pictures! You and Mike look soo good! You look beyond gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you suga' pie! Love you!
p.s. I wanna see ALL OF THEM!! Come over! Or I'll come see you! Plus, you need to pick a date for that party for ours :)
and that picture of you and Mike coming down the stairs, IT LOOKS GOOD! It doesn't look like he was holding the flowers weird at all, maybe it looked weird from my angle at the time.
third comment in a row, I am on a roll! anyway, i wanted to tell you, i LOVE THE LAST PICTURE! you need to pick that one for a reception picture. you looks so sultry! haha
These photos are GORGEOUS!! I love them! Bethi did an awesome job (I'm sure it helps to have such attractive and in love subjects to work with!) You two look GOOD!
Becca! they are beautiful! I love them! I am so sorry I didn't make it to your shower, I feel so bad! I hope you had a fun halloween and a great shower. I love you!
You guys look SOOO great. I love these, I think I'll make a poster size for my bathroom. I paid $1500 bucks for my wedding photos and I really don't like any, you have an amazing friend in Bethi and I'm so excited to have her talent work on my family soon! Are you putting these on shutterfly so I can see them all? I hope so! Also, I need you to give me your address. . .Mike just gave me invites for everyone here but I need the address for gifts. . .and your shower present. . .xo, Sarah
Can I just say you are a beautiful bride I can't wait to see you in person. I am so happy for you guys. We love you guys and could not be more happier. You look absolutly stunning Mike is a lucky man. And Mike looks great too but you look really pretty. Congrats. And yes Bethi did awesome.
10 comments:
Firs to comment, WOO WOO! Bec, I love these pictures! You and Mike look soo good! You look beyond gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you suga' pie! Love you!
p.s.
I wanna see ALL OF THEM!! Come over! Or I'll come see you! Plus, you need to pick a date for that party for ours :)
and that picture of you and Mike coming down the stairs, IT LOOKS GOOD! It doesn't look like he was holding the flowers weird at all, maybe it looked weird from my angle at the time.
third comment in a row, I am on a roll! anyway, i wanted to tell you, i LOVE THE LAST PICTURE! you need to pick that one for a reception picture. you looks so sultry! haha
yeah! I'm so glad you like them! Ill call you tomorrow so we can chat about details! :)
So so cute! I love the flowers too.
These photos are GORGEOUS!! I love them! Bethi did an awesome job (I'm sure it helps to have such attractive and in love subjects to work with!) You two look GOOD!
Becca! they are beautiful! I love them! I am so sorry I didn't make it to your shower, I feel so bad! I hope you had a fun halloween and a great shower. I love you!
You guys look SOOO great. I love these, I think I'll make a poster size for my bathroom. I paid $1500 bucks for my wedding photos and I really don't like any, you have an amazing friend in Bethi and I'm so excited to have her talent work on my family soon! Are you putting these on shutterfly so I can see them all? I hope so! Also, I need you to give me your address. . .Mike just gave me invites for everyone here but I need the address for gifts. . .and your shower present. . .xo, Sarah
Can I just say you are a beautiful bride I can't wait to see you in person. I am so happy for you guys. We love you guys and could not be more happier. You look absolutly stunning Mike is a lucky man. And Mike looks great too but you look really pretty. Congrats. And yes Bethi did awesome.
Becca! these are so dang cute! you look stunning like always! congrats! and i love your flowers!
Post a Comment