Saturday, November 8, 2008

I LOVE HIM!!

I love my MPG!! I am SOOO lucky to have him in my life. He may seem like a tough guy all the time and be VERY opinionated, but he really is SUCH a sweetheart! I can't believe that in less than two weeks he is going to be mine for time and all eternity!! I couldn't imagine spending that much time with ANYONE else!! Lately we have been stressed out with school and wedding plans but it will soon be over and on a cruise with no care in the world!! And school will continue to be a stress for the next ten years, but we can make it through it!! I love you so very much Michael even though I may not show it all the time!! You are my prince charming.

4 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

That was so sweet, he's a very lucky man to have snagged you. You are perfectly matched and I'm so thrilled to have you for a sister. This pic of Mike makes him look a little constipated, though. Poor guy, wedding stress can affect your WHOLE system!

Unknown said...

That is so sweet. I am so happy for you guys. I can't believe how fast the time has gone we will be in st. george in no time to see you get married we are both so happy for you.

Elaine Goold said...

Thank you, cute Becca, for loving our wild and crazy guy Michael Prince Goold Pizza Louie also me am three. (That's what we had to call him when he was three or he wouldn't answer!) Also, watch out for his famous "evil eye". I have so many stories to tell your kids!!We love you both! I'm sorry you are so stressed about school and the wedding. What can I do to help?

Paul Levie said...

I read the whole thing before scrolling down to the photo. Had to laugh really what a tough - geek. The kids and I are so excited to be there for your wedding and also to go to Disneyland a month afterward. We love you both so much.