-Miniature golf, sunsets and watching dolphins do backflips..oh and of course eating! And we did a ton of that on our first three days at sea!
-Just some goofy pictures of us and also our cute towel creations our steward made! (the second picture on the bottom was my face after our Mazatlan adventure...keep reading!!!)
-Formal nights, we had two, and look how handsome that Michael is!
Day 4 Puerto Vallarta: This was by far my favorite day, even though it was the first! We hopped on a city bus and was just going to take it downtown until we ran into an older couple who was headed to Mismaloya. They were SO nice to let us tag along and were so entertaining!! I swear they were Mike and I in 20 years!! The guy was telling jokes and talking about non-sense and his wife was constantly telling him to stop!! Anyhow Mismaloya is a jungle and is where they filmed the Predator movies. It was so pretty and the weather was perfect. Just below the entrance is a resort that had an amazing pool and was right on the beach. They let us rent snorkel gear for an hour for free, I didn't enjoy it, but Mike and John (the couple we met up with) and they finished out the hour. We were extremely greatful that we ran into such nice people who let us tag along!!
-Mazatlan, Day 5: After our fun P.v. adventure we decided we would just take the bus because hey it worked out fine the first time...WRONG! We hopped on the bus that said "centro" because we just wanted to go into town, see the cathedrals and get a little taste of the town. Well we stayed on the bus for about 45 minutes in hopes it would just make a circle and we could get off where we wanted (the point of staying on the bus for so long was because we payed $1 for a sightseeing tour haha) well the bus came to a stop, we were the only ones left, and the bus driver waved us off. We were in the middle of who knows where, pretty much the ghetto, dirt roads yeah very scary. So we started walking acting like we knew where we were going so no one would rob us....we didn't even know which direction was the right one and decided to take a cab right back to the port!! I seriously was SOOO scared and so was Mike, which made it even worse. So we spent about an hour and a half in Mazatlan and I had seen enough haha... all the pictures are taken from onboard the ship!!
Cabo, day 6: Cabo was BEAUTIFUL! I still wasn't convinced after our bad Mazatlan experience to pay $80 for a guided tour, partly because I knew that Cabo was pretty Americanized and figured we couldm manage getting lost again if that was the case! So we got off the boat, went shopping and the little flea markets, ate lunch at Subway (It was not good, and I know its weird, we have it here, but I felt good about eating at a chain rather than some dinky little resturaunt and getting some crazy disease!) and then took a boat taxi to Lover's beach or cove whatever it's called. The rock formations were amazing and the beach was awesome!! There we met a honeymooning couple from Provo, the guy was wearing a BYU shirt.... fun to meet people from Utah. Anyways we went exploring caves and swimming in the ocean for a couple of hours. The last day at sea it was really windy and the boat was going faster so we could make it back and we got a little sea sick. All in all it was really fun, but I was ready to come home!!
8 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun I am so happy for you guys you make a really cute couple. I can't wait to see you guys when you come out for disneyland. It will be fun, hope you can seek away to come see us but we will totally understand if you can't. Just call us when you get into town.
Congratulations on your wedding! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful, and your engagement pictures too. Your honeymoon pics are cute and it sounds like you guys had fun and interesting experiences in Mexico. Love, Krystal (Mike's cousin)
Looks like you had a great honeymoon! I am way happy for you guys! we need to hang out sometime soon!
Sounds like such a nice honeymoon! That would have been scary being lost in the bad part of town, I am glad you two are safe. Don't let the honeymoon end (ever) just because your home!
Congrats on your wedding. The pics of your honeymoon looks like you guys had a blast. Good luck with everything. -Kendra
Bec!! that is so scary!! i am glad nothing happen to you and mike!! i would have crapped my pants, and cried! but besides that, it sounds like you guys had a blast! i'm jealous! it looks all so gorgeous!! you guys are soo cute!! love you two!! HEY! we, YOU, MIKE, ME AND KAS should ALL go on a crusie together!!! that'd be SO MUCH fun!
What cute photos! I'm glad you had so much fun! But I'm glad you're home too - I missed you guys! Our house is too quiet now. It was so nice to always have Becca around (another woman to talk to). Okay, Mike, it was nice to have you around too! Like those napkin creatures!
What fun adventures (and some scary ones!!) And your towel creations looked really cool! Very fun! I'm glad you had a great time together!
Post a Comment