Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Benny this is just for YOU!!....Love uncle Mike

This is Mike's Mexico souvenir! He loves the Nacho Libre movie!! Hope you like it Benny! It definatley made us think of you!!

3 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Love it. Benny says you need to get some stretchy pants and tights, the grey sweats just aren't authentic. We cracked up for hours with Eric quoting the movie on the drive, he really does a good impression of Jack Black!! I got my photos back from Bethi and they're awesome, I'm uploading them and will send them to you. . .can't wait to see the wedding pics she took, OH and I hope your honeymoon was all you hoped it would be, he, he

kwBALE family said...

hahaha mike looks so funny! you need to put up his halloween outfit up on here!

Elaine Goold said...

Ooo weeee! Who is that funny looking guy??!! You are so NUTS!!