Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tutu and Elder Goold

I made this tutu today...I think it turned out SO cute!! I'm trying to find dinky projects to consume my time now that school is out, work is boring and I have no cable! Anywho I love my tutu and I can't wait to have little girls of my own so I can dress them up in girly clothes (not for at least 5 years).
Elder Goold is home! He flew in at about 10:20 on Monday night... It was nice + a little awkward to meet him cause I know him, but he didn't know me. Mike is excited he is back and I'm interested to get to know him... another one of those crazy Goolds ya know...(just kidding guys). I didn't take any pictures, but I'll steal some from Elaine so I can complete my post!!

3 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Cute Tutu, I wish my girls still liked dressing up! I like how you also made sure everyone knows you're waiting for 5 years to start your family. . . so they don't bug you about it! (I'd be the worst culprit!)

Sam, Kendra and Adi said...

When I was little I said I wasnt going to get married until I finished school got back from a mission had a great paying job and the list went on. Well as you know I didnt go on a mission, I havent finished school, I dont have a great paying job but I still got married. Tehn when I got married I said that we where going to waite for five years to have kids. Taht way we could go on vacations, have a house, have cars do what ever we wanted. Well as you know I was married about a two years and I was pregnant. But I would not change it for the world! I hope you are havein a blast being married.

Jennie said...

Love the tutu. You should post about how to make it so I can make one for my little girl. So you're waiting 5 years for kids, huh? We waited 4 and are really happy with that choice.