Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!!

Mike and I built a snowman, a snow woman, and a snow dog at 10:30 last night, right before we had to go work the late night shift at work!! It was so fun and I can't believe how much it has snowed here the last couple of days!! We are headed to Disneyland tomorrow and we hope the weather clears out because they shut down I-15 last night because it was snowing so bad!! Yikes!! It may be a little cold, but we're still going to have a blast!! Pictures to come from our Diney adventures!!

4 comments:

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Cute Snowfamily!! Does this mean you're getting a dog? Ha, ha. . . and have a GREAT time in LA, we'll be thinking of you, we're just doing our Disneyland Scrapbook, you'll have to see it when you come visit! xoxo

Elaine Goold said...

Oh cute snow family with dog!! Looks just like you and Mike!! I'm glad you got photos because I was feeling bad I didn't see your creations!! I think you should put the dog in the freezer and take it out whenever you want to play with a dog and then you won't have to get a real one!! And I should have put in my Christmas letter that you are a master blogger too! Dang it! Maybe everyone will see the link to your blog from Sarah's and visit yours too. We'll have fun this weekend! What movies are you bringing?

The Larsen's said...

I cant believe how much snow you guys got!!! You two are so cute!!!

Krystal said...

I can't believe that you had enough snow in St. George to build a whole snowfamily. Very cute!