Our Easter this year was pretty boring. Mike was able to hang out with all of his friends that were in town and Saturday night we stayed up until 2 talking to Paul and Dan which was fun. We bought a new lawn mower and weed whacker this weekend which was exciting! I did the yard work on Tuesday and it kicked my butt! Sunday Mike worked..the story of our lives lately! I got a scentsy for Easter this year and Mike got a couple of shirts and a bunch of candy!

4 comments:
sounds like it was a ok easter :) love the scentsy, how does it smell?
What the heck is scentsy? Now that we have 6 chickens in the house, I need whatever it is. My house smells slightly of "Eau de Barn."
We really should have been playing cards while we were talking. That would have made to 2 am night even funner. Thanks for a great weekend getaway guys your the best
MMmm, chocolate and a scentsy would make any holiday better! Add that to family and late nights...sounds good to me!!
Love ya, Aunt C
Post a Comment