Eric opened his mission call tonight and he's going to Los Angeles, CA spanish speaking!! Right after he said it loud mouth Becca has to butt in and say, "Now that's awesome!" That is exactly where I would want to go! I would LOVE to live in LA. It may be hard with all the rich people and scary parts of LA but Eric will do great!! I'm SOOO excited for you Eric! Mike says, "He gets to speak spanish without the parasites!!" Good point babe! Eric told all of his friends and family to meet at the Ramada so Mike could be there cause he had to work!! I thought that was so nice of him!! We all gathered in one of our meeting rooms and Elaine wrote everyone's guesses on the white board. Eric was SO stoked when he opened it and knows that is where the Lord needs him to be!! We love you Eric and know you will make an AMAZING missionary!!


3 comments:
Thanks so much for letting us meet at the Ramada guys! It was great fun and also fun to go out to dinner! I liked how you very kindly ushered us into the conference room when your lobby began to fill up, Becca!!! I don't think the boys had a clue they were noisy and a little scary looking!! (just kidding) There were a lot of teen age boys!!! Love you both!
Ya it would be nice to be able to have the spanish speaking ability and not have those parasites. Almost 8 years have gone by, yes I know the spanish language pretty well and I still have the parasites that I brought back with me. A mission changes your life forever in all different kinds of ways.
That is so exciting, Eric will make a great missionary! I personally would rather have my son stateside than foreign!!
Post a Comment