Monday, June 29, 2009

Addicted to these...

THEY ARE SOOO GOOD!! I love them...almost ate a whole jar in three days!! Suposidly they are a good source of protein?! Mike HATED them, they taste somewhat like pickles and are somehow related to the artichoke. So if you shop at costco try them!! But if you hate pickles (Another addiction of mine) like Mike does...then please don't waste your money!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Mmmm, I like pickles too, but I hate pickled eggs or olives. I know Uncle Kreg will love them, I just may have to try these!
I'll let you know, ♥Aunt C

Elaine Goold said...

I was just out to lunch with a group of women and one (Cindy Vincent) had been to Costa Rica and kept telling us how delicious heart of Palm soup was and how much she loves hearts of palm!! I've never tried them. But the only pickles I like are sweet pickles - so I don't know - I'll have to try them and see. Don't forget to bring your swim suits to the family reunion - our hotel has a pool.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I love these also, but I'm wondering if you might also like Pepperocinis. I love those little guys on my salads and sandwiches.