Friday, June 26, 2009

And so it begins...

Mike sent out his Med school application the other day. Although it will still take months before we know if he gets accepted or not, I am excited to find out where we'll end up!! Here are the 9 schools he applied to.

-University of Utah
-Creighton University...Omaha, Nebraska
-University of Kansas
-University of Louisville
-Loma Linda University...California
-University of Missouri
-Pennyslvania State University
-University of Nevada
-Drexel University...Pennyslvania

I'm REALLY hoping for one of the first two...I really wanted to move to PA for some reason, but it's SO far from home. Omaha is only 16 hours away and same with Kansa City, although they do have tornadoes and I'm terrified of natural disasters...I guess that's what comes from living in St. George, UT your whole life...Mike says out of state residents are terrified of rattle snakes and whatever other creepy things the dessert brings. All in all I don't really care where we go, I just want Mike to get in...which I have no doubts that he won't. I love him and he deserves this for all the hard work and studying he's put in. He is an amazing student and I'm so lucky to be married to someone so determined to achieve his goals and want to provide for me, Toby and the rest of our future family. Take my quiz of where you think we will end up!

6 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

that is so exciting! I voted and I can't wait to hear where he goes. how are you doing? my next day off we are hanging out!!!!

Elaine Goold said...

Well I voted for U of U, but University of Nevada would be okay also if it is in Las Vegas - that's closer!!!

Lexie said...

So exciting Bec! You two will have so much fun being away together. I can't wait to hear where you'll be going.

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cynthia said...

I voted for the UofU for selfish reasons, I want to see you two more often! Good luck in getting into the one that is right for you! ♥Aunt C

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I hope you go to Loma Linda since it's in southern CA, and then we can go to DISNEYLAND frequently!! So that's my vote! xoxo, Sarah