It's been two months since I blogged! So where do I start? I lost my stinkin camera charger, so no pictures until I find it...bummer. Mike and I just started school again. Mike is taking a couple of classes to keep him entertained and I am working towards my associates. Mike applied to 3 or 4 more medical schools and has already received a letter requesting an interview!! We are so excited and will be going out to Philadelphia October 14. We sure hope he gets a lot more so we can choose where we want to live cause we sure are getting anxious to move! Nothing else exciting has happend, Toby is getting big and is SO much fun! He has the cutest personality and is FULL of energy. I just get a kick out of watching the new things he does...like the other day, his leash was laying on the floor and I said "Let's go for a walk, get your leash" and he grabbed it with his mouth and ran out the door! I couldn't believe that he understood me!! Unfortunately, we are extremely boring and the most exciting things we have done were go for scooter rides at night and went hiking on Labor day!! Well that's all for now! Hopefully I'll get better at blogging, I just hate posting without pictures!
2 comments:
So glad you are back on blog. I hate to be without a camera, so I am feeling your pain.
Good luck in school, keep us posted with Mike's interviews, do we all get a vote?
♥Aunt Cynthia
I hate blogging without pics too, but I'm glad to hear from you, I published something today and planned something for the 3rd. . .and Jon/Amy are coming to visit next week, so I'll b sure to put something up with them. xoxo
Post a Comment