Well, Eric left today for the MTC, but doesn't go in until tomorrow. We will miss him and his silly sense of humor! You will be an amazing missionary Eric! And I promise I'll make Mike write you...and I will too seeing as how I never said goodbye! Good luck in LA. And maybe we'll see you there, not on purpose of course!
2 comments:
We dropped Eric off at the MTC and the host lady told us we had two minutes to say goodbye and take any pictures. He was so stoked and excited. There was a missionary there from St George to help him carry his luggage. His last name was Nelson and he played football with Eric on the city league years ago and recognized Eric and Gary. All three of the missionary elders who helped Eric were going to Russia! I have his new mailing address: Elder Eric Asay Goold, MTC Mailbox #171-0930,
California Los Angeles Mission, 2005 N. 900 E. Provo, Utah 84604-1793
That is very exciting, How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment