We spent Christmas this year with the Goold's because my family decided to run away to Hawaii and leave us behind. I worked Christmas Eve and Mike worked Christmas morning, but we were able to spend the rest of the afternoon playing games and eating dinner with the Barons! This year Mike and I picked out our own gifts so we got exactly what we wanted! We decided that it isn't nearly as fun as when everything is a surprise!

Stocking hanger I finally finished

Gift from Gary and Elaine!


We each opened one present Christmas Eve
(Yes we wrapped the presents that we bought haha)

Toby intensly watching Mike..


Toby's turn, he wasn't too sure about this!


3 comments:
how fun! your house looks so cute!
dude! BECCA! i love your stocking thing! I remember you telling me about how you were going to sand it down, and re do it! I love it! its so cute! It looks like you guys had a fun christmas!
What a fun Christmas! I'm glad you could spend it with us this year. Who knows where you'll be next year at Christmas! It made our Christmas more fun to spend it with you guys!
Post a Comment