Thursday, January 28, 2010

Marriage= Best friends for life

I've always been envious of Mike and all of his buddies. They are all so close and hang out on occasion (actually a lot because of the love they share for video games) and they always get along no matter what. I've always wanted a huge group of friends that you always hang out with or could take girls trips with, that unfortunately is not the case! Or even that one "best" friend that you know is always there for you and you can call for anything-no matter what. SO the other day I was thinking about it and realized that Mike is the only friend I'm going to have forever and probably the ONLY one for the next four years! OK, I may be exaggerating a little. But it makes me appreciate him so much more and also how good our relationship is! He is that one person and I don't wish for anyone else anymore! He went out of town for 4 days today! Thats the longest we have been apart in the last 3 years!! I know pathetic haha.
THEN

NOW


Anyways, our plans as of now are we are moving to Philadelphia for the next four years! It will be an exciting adventure! I'm excited to make new friends, see new things and spend A LOT of time with Toby while Mike is at school!!

5 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

holy cow! congrats! that is far away becky! when are you guys leaving?

bethi said...

Those are some great pics...haha
You will be very missed!!..we need to get together soon! when is the departure date?...I gotta break the news to the kids..:(

Lexie said...

That's so exciting Bec! You'll love being away together. You guys are so cute!

kwBALE family said...

wow becca.. seriously?

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

I remember when you guys first dated, seems like yesterday! You guys are going to have a blast!