Yes, you heard me right, Mike is signing up to join the Navy. How else do people pay for medical school??? It's beyond me (if you do know, I would love to hear). They will pay for tuition, books, supplies and fees plus they'll give us $2,000 a month for living and in return, Mike just owes them 4 years as a Navy doc. At first I said, "There is no way!" But then we were trying to figure out how in the world we would pay for it so I gave in! It doesn't seem too bad, as long as they don't send us to Germany!! So anyways, we will know if he got the scholarship by October. So we went up to Salt Lake for his physical and to meet with a couple of the recruiters. We stayed at Paul's and went to Bucca Di Beppo, my favorite! While on the ride there, Ari asked me why we were going to the restaraunt that I wanted and I told her because I am spoiled and then I proceeded to show her something her dad will never forgive me for (just say please daddy and stick out you bottom lip :)! At least he gets a good laugh out of it!! Plus that's what aunts are for right??
Mike at Bucca

Paul, Matt and Ari

My cheeseball hubby...

Ari let me do her hair! It was so fun! I wish she lived closer!

Mafew and I

Love these kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment