Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 16, 2010 belated B-day and driving

We had Matthews birthday party on the 16 because the 15th was Dan and Madi's special day.
-his birthday cake...cupcakes from D&M's wedding :)

Opening presents! FINALLY

The car mat I made him, it turned out pretty cute, I thought, and he loves it!

Emma Sue was my sidekick the whole weekend! I LOVED it! She also drove down to Six Flags with us and made the drive much more enjoyable! Emma is such a beautiful little lady and I just adore her! She is so fun and SO mature! -Emma, I appreciate you letting me drag you around everywhere and I loved having you tell me what to wear and always be there to talk!My stud muffin :)And my baby...

1 comment:

Elaine Goold said...

I'm so glad you took photos of Matthew's birthday. I have been a slacker and not taken any photos for a long time.