Monday, March 28, 2011

Gary and Elaine visit! 3/12-3/20

We really enjoyed spending the week with Gary and Elaine! We were able to see a bunch of new things we haven't seen yet! It's amazing how much there is to see here!



Saturday- picked them up from the airport and cheesesteaks from Chubby's

Sunday- Church and Valley Green

Monday- Downtown






Independence hall

 The founder of the Navy


Franklin square

*We saw a TON of sites, but I couldn't even begin to name them all, so these are just some of the highlights!

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

I love walking around historic Philadelphia! Looks like you got to visit some great places!

bethi said...

In Sacrament meeting yesterday...(we were in the WAY back of course)..There was a cute blonde leading the music. Out of the blue, edi says "look mom, its Becca!!"
it was cute! your not forgotten around here! miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for our fun visit in March! We loved it. I loved Valley Forge, and all the beautiful brick homes! But mostly, I just loved being with you three!