What an experience! We took the train downtown to the Wells Fargo Center and wore our Jazz jerseys proudly. We headed up to our seats in the nose bleed section and were greated by a row of sixers fans who began to harrass us, luckily they were nice and I asked them not to beat us up haha. Unfortunately our seats were on the end of the aisle right next to the stairs so we continued to get harrassed by some dumb fans. I was to nervouse to cheer loudly because I was afraid of the nuckleheads behind us so we got up at half time and moved. We got so lucky! Some fishy looking kids were also trying to sneak down lower so we just walked in behind them and the security guard guy followed them! We ended up sitting about ten rows behind the Jazz! I was ecstatic! We kept quiet so no one noticed a couple of new jazz fans sitting next to them and enjoyed the rest of the game harrassment free even though they lost!
I can't...
7 years ago

1 comment:
Wow, those are some really good seats. I would love to go to a jazz game. Lucky girl!
Post a Comment