Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lions, giraffes & 3 cute little boys

Everything is funner with kids, so I couldn't pass up a trip to the Zoo with 3 little studs & sweet baby Ava. The ladies company was enjoyable too :) I'm so glad that my friends think to invite me on their outtings even though I'm sans bambinos! It was SO hot, but loads of fun!

Blake rode in style! Love it!





Cute little buddies



Jack fed the goat

baby Dean fed the goat

and Blake combed his hairs


2 comments:

Susi said...

Awww I love these..except the one with my butt sticking out buahahaha I'm sorry you had to witness that! I'm glad you blogged about this trip, Your pictures turned out way better than mine. We should go again some time. It was a lot of fun!

Jennie said...

Hey, I caught your blog from Sarah's blog. Elaine and my mom are sisters....kind of fun to read about what my cousins are doing! Did I read right that you miscarried? I lost my first one, too. Yuck. It was worse than actually delivering a baby...