Get to know me ABC's.
Age: 22
Bed size: King, but we need a California king with a bed hog like Toby!
Chore you hate: The dishes...that why it's Mike's job :)
Dogs: I love dogs! Is that a surprise? There was never a time growing up when we didn't have a dog so it took a LOT of convincing to finally get Mike to give into letting me get one! We will probably have dogs forerever now!
Essential start of your day: Taking Toby for a walk, for his sake.
Favorite color: Green
Gold or silver: Silver, gold is not my thing.
Height: 5'6"
Instruments I play (or have played): I play rock band :) I, unfortunately, am not musically gifted, but in middle school we had to choose between choir and band, I can NOT sing so band it was, I chose the flute and it made me so light headed and the girl next to me used to always pull my hair when she would get it stuck in her keys, worst experience ever. I gave it up ASAP!
Job title: Nanny McBee. I hang out with baby Torin a few days a week, well actually he sleeps and I entertain myself by watching TV and blog stalking!
Kids: The end of freedom...JK...hopefully someday soon!
Live: In a little apartment in Philadlephia, PA...never dreamed I would say anyting of the sort!
Mom's name: Wendi
Nickname: Well growing up-Becca ballerina, Beccaroonie, Bec. High school-peck, pecker, beckstead, B. The Hubs-sweetie-pot-pie, pumpkin, and whatever other random phrases pop into his head.
Overnight hospital stays: When I was little-swollen neck gland.
Pet peeve: to name a few- when people leave their christmas lights up ALL year long, when people honk for no reason, when people wave you through the four way stop even though they were there first and now I can't think of the rest.
Quote from a movie: I cannot remember quotes from movies to save my life. Mike remembers them all and it blows my mind.
Right or left handed: Right. I wouldn't be able to function if something happened to my right limb.
Siblings: a lovely little sister, and an awesome little brother and 11 wonderful sibling in-laws
Time you wake up: Usually 9. Thats when my internal alarm goes off.
Underwear: Is great?
Vegetables you dislike: None. I would much rather eat veggies than fruit.
What makes you run late: I procrastinate so I don't allow enough time to get ready, therefore in order to finish beautifying myself, I make us late.
X-rays you've had done: teeth
Yummy food you make: I hate cooking, expect Mike to say everything I make is good. But personally I love the zuccinni&sausage pasta recipe I recently found!
Zoo animal: The Giraffes
Age: 22
Bed size: King, but we need a California king with a bed hog like Toby!
Chore you hate: The dishes...that why it's Mike's job :)
Dogs: I love dogs! Is that a surprise? There was never a time growing up when we didn't have a dog so it took a LOT of convincing to finally get Mike to give into letting me get one! We will probably have dogs forerever now!
Essential start of your day: Taking Toby for a walk, for his sake.
Favorite color: Green
Gold or silver: Silver, gold is not my thing.
Height: 5'6"
Instruments I play (or have played): I play rock band :) I, unfortunately, am not musically gifted, but in middle school we had to choose between choir and band, I can NOT sing so band it was, I chose the flute and it made me so light headed and the girl next to me used to always pull my hair when she would get it stuck in her keys, worst experience ever. I gave it up ASAP!
Job title: Nanny McBee. I hang out with baby Torin a few days a week, well actually he sleeps and I entertain myself by watching TV and blog stalking!
Kids: The end of freedom...JK...hopefully someday soon!
Live: In a little apartment in Philadlephia, PA...never dreamed I would say anyting of the sort!
Mom's name: Wendi
Nickname: Well growing up-Becca ballerina, Beccaroonie, Bec. High school-peck, pecker, beckstead, B. The Hubs-sweetie-pot-pie, pumpkin, and whatever other random phrases pop into his head.
Overnight hospital stays: When I was little-swollen neck gland.
Pet peeve: to name a few- when people leave their christmas lights up ALL year long, when people honk for no reason, when people wave you through the four way stop even though they were there first and now I can't think of the rest.
Quote from a movie: I cannot remember quotes from movies to save my life. Mike remembers them all and it blows my mind.
Right or left handed: Right. I wouldn't be able to function if something happened to my right limb.
Siblings: a lovely little sister, and an awesome little brother and 11 wonderful sibling in-laws
Time you wake up: Usually 9. Thats when my internal alarm goes off.
Underwear: Is great?
Vegetables you dislike: None. I would much rather eat veggies than fruit.
What makes you run late: I procrastinate so I don't allow enough time to get ready, therefore in order to finish beautifying myself, I make us late.
X-rays you've had done: teeth
Yummy food you make: I hate cooking, expect Mike to say everything I make is good. But personally I love the zuccinni&sausage pasta recipe I recently found!
Zoo animal: The Giraffes
No comments:
Post a Comment