Monday, March 5, 2012

The Bump 19-21 Weeks

(February 15-29)
I am more than halfway done now!!! YAY!! I don't feel like I have grown much recently, but I'm not complaining! I have been having lower back pain off & on, wake up between 2 & 4 a.m. every night & have been feeling great!

Ultrasound #2 was February 27th & it's still a GIRL!!!
(sorry, pictures aren't that great because I took pictures of them, but you can still see her cute face!)

Mike is just waiting for her to come out a boy...such a punk! He thought it was a girl from the beginning & was super excited so I think he is just trying to keep his cool cause he knows he is going to be smitten by her :)

I have gained 8 POUNDS so far!!! I about had a heart attack when they told me, but at least she is growing & healthy!! I feel her move a TON & I love it! Mike didn't believe that I could feel her already because every time I would tell him to feel, she would stop! She is already teasing her dad! But a couple of days ago he finally felt her! We have also been listening to her heart beat with the stethascope, which is fun for Mike. We have registered, bought a car seat, a bunch of onesies/outfits & I ordered a TON of flowers to make headbands!




 (these ones are so creepy!! But I love her little hand waving!)

3 comments:

Jane said...

You look so great! I love your hair like that by the way. Yay for a girl! That's so exciting. Can't wait to find out what you name her.

Courtney B said...

Seriously... how cute are you?? You're gonna be the cutest pregnant girl EVER!
And I am sooo excited for you to have a girl! If you want.... I'll let you name her Courtney. HAHA! Kidding :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Look at that bump? adorable :)