Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Bump- weeks 27, 28 & 29

27 weeks
-heartburn
-a serious sweet tooth

 28 weeks
-got rear-ended on the way home from church, panicked that something was wrong with the baby, but everything was fine

 29 weeks
-getting really uncomfortable by the end of the day
-getting uncomfortable to sleep
-poor circulation in my left leg
-gained 5lbs since the last Dr.'s apt
-feeling great for the most part!

 Made the changing pad cover! One more project finished!! It's definitely not perfect, but I'm still pretty proud of it!


4 comments:

Dolly said...

Your looking so good Becca. Love this changing pad. It is really cute just like you!!!
Love, Grandma

The Petersons said...

Love the belly pictures. I can't wait to see your nursery when it done!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore all these photos of you and baby bump! I love the changing pad cover! You are amazing! I can hardly wait to see you in person. I'm super excited for your visit home!

his little lady said...

aw, you look absolutely beautiful! so happy to hear that your baby is still doing well after that little car mishap. scary!!
xo TJ