Week 30
-belly button pops in & out
-calves cramp up in the middle of the night
Week 31- Flew to Utah for a baby shower/ family time & forgot to take a picture!
Week 32
Week 33
Happy Birthday to me!
-dinner at Red Lobster & a trip to the King of Prussia mall on Saturday
-got a charm for my pandora bracelet
-dinner with the Bergeson's on Sunday!
as for baby...
-Dr.'s apt on Friday (25th), gained 6lbs YIKES! Babies heart beat 144
-swelling in feet & hands, can barely get my ring off by the end of the day
-belly button is poking out for good now
-she still moves a lot in the morning and at night around 7ish, doesn't move in the middle of the night except for a kick or two after I get up to pee around 4
-sleep with 5 pillows, but it's the only way I can sleep through the night without my hips & legs killing me!
-finally starting to get HOT!! It is so much hotter here than it was in STG!! The humidity is killing me!
-had an awesome baby shower & got all kinds of essentials
-bought a high chair & bouncer
-still have a bunch of projects to finish!!






4 comments:
You are all belly!! I love it. You look great!
Bec!! You look AMAZING! I'm so so excited for you!
Oh my gosh leg cramps are the worst! I heard bananas are supposed to help those. I literally thought my leg was possessed the first time it happened to me. You should totally get a snoogle pillow. I don't know how you'd sleep without one! They are weird but awesome. I think that's enough unsolicited advice for one post. Cuz we all know that never happens when you're pregnant...
This post is from awhile ago...do you have a baby yet? Calve cramps are the worst...but you are the most stylish pregnant girl I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment