Saturday, August 16, 2008

Details!!

Ok so here are the brief details and some pictures... He used a scavenger hunt to lead up to the proposal, each spot had some sentimental value and had a clue/ VERY sweet note that told me where to go. The first stop was Ruby River- where we had our first date, the second was the college library- and the clue was in a book we both read, third was Del Taco- where we hung out with friends, the Fourth stop was the Dixie red hill and had a cute "treasure" map to go with it, fifth was one of his really good friends grave site, and last but definately not least was Pasta Factory where we very first met. He gave me two sunflowers and then got down on one knee and popped the question!! I have NO idea how he pulled it off, but it was SOOO sweet and special!! So here are the pictures... The ones of him proposing are kinda funny, but I'm glad Eric was there to take them!!

11 comments:

Paul Levie said...

Congratulations guys that is so special you are a great couple and will make each other very happy.
Love you tones and hope to see you both soon and enjoy spending some time with you both in a few weeks

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

YIPEE!! That was a great proposal, Mike! I'm so proud of you, and Becca, you look like a supermodel in those pictures. I am running 3 miles everyday until your wedding so I'm not the chubbiest woman there. I love you guys! xoxox, Can't wait! S

Emma said...

yay i get to have an awesome aunt! im so happy for you guys! i cant wait until the wedding! YAY!!!!

bethi said...

Congrats!! we were excited to hear the big news!...and excited to find you through the small world of blogging! ill add you to our list!
talk to you soon!
bethi and matt

Pulsiphers said...

I am so excited for you guys I can't wait. I am so happy for you We love you guy and are so happy. Can't wait to see you in person and give you a hug. Congrats again.

Lexie said...

Congrats Bec! I'm so excited for you! So when's the big day?

The Larsen's said...

SOOO cute!! I am so happy for you guys!!! Your ring is so pretty too!!! Cant wait for the big day!! It was good seeing you guys this weekend! We are so glad you were able to come visit before we left!!

The Gates said...

Becca Congrats! That's so exciting, I'm so happy you are joining the best club ever! You better send me an invite and we should hang out together with out hubbies sometimes.

The Gates said...

P.S. I meant to say with OUR hubbies not without haha, after you're married a little while then we can hang out with OUT the hubbies....haha

Krystal said...

Congrats Mike and Becca! Mike is one of my great cousins, and we're excited that you'll be in our family now, Becca. Your ring is beautiful. Congratulations!

The Garners said...

Oh my gosh conrats on the engagment, your ring is so gorgeous!! Don't know if you remember me but i'm Amanda's roommate from school!! Conrats Again!