My best friend from high school/ a little of middle school was married on August 1. Her reception was beautiful and she looked so happy!! It made me excited and now I can't wait for my turn!!!! Wendy and I had so many fun times hanging out together, but I guess we have to grow up sometime!! Here are some high school pictures and a few from her wedding!!

4 comments:
Looks like fun I can't wait until its your turn too keep me posted :)
Fun, fun, fun. . . I wish I knew how to do that cool photo collage you do, you're the coolest blogger around. . .
Wendy is married! Thats so crazy that so many people our age are married, I can't even believe I'm married... Congrats to her:) Its a fun adventure.
What the heck! I haven't seen you forever Bec! I'm so glad I found your blog on Jan's. It looks like everything is great. What a fun day for Wendy.
Post a Comment