1. I love that he loves DISNEYLAND!!
2. I love his smile...he didnt know how great it was until I MADE him smile in all our engagements!!
3. I love how patient he is with me, even when I am crabby!!
4. I love that he tells me he loves me EVERY time we hang up the phone!
5. I love how much he respects his parents.
6. I love how good he is with kids.
7. I love how he ALWAYS smells good.
8. I love how smart he is.
9. I love how he shows affection even when his friends are around. (not gross PDA though)
10. I love his pet names he comes up with.
11. I love his wash board abs.
12. I love the way he does his hair.
13. I love his bulging biceps.
14. I love that he is always willing to tickle my back.
15. I love that he always cares about my well being.
16. I love that he reads his scriptures every day.
17. I love that he loves my family and loves spending time with them.
18. I love how he always listens to my complaints and helps make situations better.
19. I love that he puts up with my cooking, even if it is nasty he still says it's good.
20. I love that he can play the piano. (he learned "So this is love" just for me because I love Cinderella!!)
21. I love that he is a sweetheart.
22. I love that he does cute, random things for me.
23. I love his kisses.
24. I love that he will act like a kid with me.
25. I love that he doesn't procrastinate.
26. I love how he walks me to my car every night.
27. I love that he is enthusiastic about wedding planning!!
28. I love that he surrounds himself with good and fun people.
29. I love that he is such a "tough guy".
30. I love that he stays late at work with me even when he doesn't have to.
31. I love that he is not picky what so ever!!
32. I love that he loves to read.
33. I love that he is willing to let me get a dog!! And he wants one too.
34. I love that he is always there when I need him!!
35. I love that he always tells me stories of what went on throughout the day!! Just so I don't miss out!
36. I love that he always tries to include me. Whether it be guys night out or to come to one of his study groups!
37. I love that he is wise with money.
38. I love that he wants to be a doctor.
39. I love that he pushes me to be better, to do my homework and to study.
40. I love that he can always calm me down even when I'm mad at the world.
41. I love that he is my better half.
42. I love that he will watch chick flicks with me even when he REALLY doen't want to.
43. I love that he is EVERYTHING I've EVER wanted.
44. I love that he is such a cuddle bug.
45. I love that he is always willing to help me with homework.
46. I love that he will wake up to come help me fix my flat tire even when he's only had two hours of sleep.
47. I love that he always seems to be cold when I'm cold.
48. I love the way he dresses.
49. I love his big appetite
50. I love that he is my best friend and I don't know what I did without him.
51. I love his big blue eyes.
51. I love his big blue eyes.
52. I love his sense of humor.
53. I love the goofy faces he makes.
53. I love the goofy faces he makes.
54. I love his hugs.
55. I absolutely love how handsome he is!!!
56. I LOVE THAT HE CHOSE ME TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH!!! I LOVE YOU BABE!

7 comments:
What a cool list! I especially liked #5!!!! I had NO idea Mike respects his parents!!! Thank you for loving my son and being so positive! We love you and are looking forward to having you be a part of our crazy Goold family!!
1. Her bodacious booty
2. Her sexy lips
3. Her ONE dimple
4. Her crazy scrunched up smile
5 Her sick obsession with Disneyland
6. Her sick obsession with me
7. Her sweet flat stomach
8. Her her massive tracks of land!
9. Her model legs!!
10.Her childishness
11.How sweet she is to me
12.How unsweet she is to the foreigners!!
13.How much she loves her family
14.etc. etc.
15.How mean she is to our customers when they don't respect her authority!!
I've got plenty more, but their secret!!!
ahhh! you guys are cute!! The countdown begins! let us know if we can help with anything!
Sweet list, I didn't realize my brother was such a great guy, ha, ha. Mike, I think you must be excited for your honeymoon!
You guys are so cute. It makes me want to do a post like that. I think after a while you don't think of the little thing that make you so giddy about some. Thank you for reminding me I can't wait to see you guys. I am really happy you two are getting married we love you both.
Hi Mike! Paul told me about your blog. Do you hate him for referring my crazy ass here? Becca, I don't know you, but I'm sure we will meet. Congrats on the engagement!!!! Mike, you are all grown up. I've known you since you were a little 12 year old. Awwww.
That is so cute Becky!!!! I am so happy for you! we need to do your hair sometime this week!
Post a Comment