Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mike's Pet

The other day a little asian man came running down to the front desk and told Mike to hurry up and come down the hallway.... to our surprise this little bugger got in some how!! It's a baby california king snake and Mike really wanted to keep it as a pet, but he had heard that wild animals carry weird parasites so he let it go.... I was quite thankful!! Seeing how I am not a fan of snakes!!

3 comments:

bethi said...

nice! snakes are actually really good pets!...we've had few...but 'always' from the pet shop!!...good job on setting it free

kwBALE family said...

well you are right bec, haha, i did take the scissors to my hair in that picture. My mom pretty much loved me for doing that.

Pulsiphers said...

holy crap I hate snakes when I was younger I didn't mind them but now I hate them. Good for you that he decided to let it go.