I need your help and ideas!! What are some cheap and easy things to do for refreshments?? The only good idea we have so far is chips and salsa... maybe cookies, fruit, veggies?? What about for favors?? Mints, maybe just three jars of candy?? Man some of these decisions I'm completely clueless about, others I have no problem. I will really appreciate all of your ideas!!!
3 comments:
I saw the cutest wedding favor EVER at a wedding this year. . .they had a "Candy Bar" set up. . .lots of glass jars (if you started looking at DI now, you could come up with enough) and each family got one clear party bag to fill with candy. . .with a sticker to seal it shut with the bride/grooms name/wedding date printed on it. The kids LOVED it. Of course, you'd have to have some teens or adults "Manning" it, so it didn't get attached and destroyed by a rowdy group of 8 year old boys . . . but a fun idea. . .and then people can eat the candy there, or take it home as a favor. . .kills two birds with one stone.
What wedding favors what are those. Call me old fashion but don't you get married so that everyone brings you something, we just come for the wonderful company and the free food. Make something simple like have mom go to costco, even though she hates the place, and buy a bunch of easy to do things. Chips and salsa sounds awesome. Good luck Becca.
Becca if you need ideas for a cheap wedding call me! I was all about spending the less amount of money i could. It sure was a beautiful wedding for how much we spent. Don't stress, because i promise it will turn out no matter what you do. Give me a call i'd love to help, and i have tons of decoration idea's and some stuff left over from mine!
Post a Comment