Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 YEARS!

Mine and Mike's first date was on March 22, 2007. I can't believe we have been together for two years!! It has gone by so fast! We always have so much fun together and I love him SO much! We spent the day hanging out with family and Ruby River closed so we couldn't go celebrate there! Anywho here's to many, many more years babe!!

Some old pictures...

5 comments:

Paul Levie said...

Congrats, two years wow. Time does fly by doesn't it. Again congrats and I hope we get down there before you two go away if you do go away for the summer.

kwBALE family said...

Happy 2 years to you!!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

It seems much longer than 2 years! Love you two, and congrats!

Amanda Jean said...

That is so crazy! I remember when you first met him ha ha! Congrats, I hope everything is going great for you!

Cynthia said...

Congrats, and Happy Anniversary!

A very good excuse for a party and gift...hint, hint, Mike!!