We went on our first bike ride today!! The weather was beautiful and we needed some milk so we hopped on a took a little ride down to Maverick. I've been wanting a bike for a while now and we almost bought one from Wal-mart until Gary and Elaine gave me one!! They are so nice!! And we saved a couple hundred bucks!! I can't wait to ride bikes all the time, it's such a good work out and that in turn brings out good moods in the both of us!!

3 comments:
You two look so cute! How fun! We got all the postcards today, I can't wait for the kids to get home and show them, they'll be thrilled. You are their favorite for sure!
What cute bikers! I'm so glad you like the bike, Becca, and that it actually works! We love you both! We should go biking together!!
I think we should go biking with you guys too!! BIKES are like the greatest invention :) But if we all go biking, we are going to need to wear our spankys :) haha.
Post a Comment