Friday, March 6, 2009

Catch up!

-Happy LATE birthday day dad!! We love you and hope your birthday was Great.
-Congrats JaiC on making the high school softball team!! I'm SO proud of you and I know will do an amazing job!!
-We hung out with Brend and JaiC for a couple of days while my parent were out of town. We went to the pet store, hiked, JaiC and I went to Brushfire and painted pottery while Brend and Mike played video games (I know what else is new!!) I had SO much fun and it was a great break from work!! But I'm a space case and didn't take any pictures!!
-We are so excited for spring break to be here!! It will be so nice to have no school for a whole week. We work alot but we have plenty of time in the mornings for adventures!!

No comments: