Mike graduated with his bachelors in biology on Friday May 1st, 2009. I am so proud of him for all of his hard work!! We drove down to Vegas that night so he could take the MCAT the next day! We find out how he did in a month and then the application process begins!! I can't wait to find out where we'll be going! Eric also graduated with his associates...that's pretty impressive seeing how he just graduated from high school last year. I only wish I was smart like the Goolds!


7 comments:
Those are way cute pictures. . . I like how your shirt matches the tassel!
I hope he did well on the MCAT. . .
And YOU are smart. You're a Goold aren't you?
Congratulations Mike!!
uh, seriously.. i wish i was as smart as the goolds too!! i'm jelous.. you will have smart babies.. mine.. well.. haha :)
Congrats mike that is awesome I am very proud it is an amazing accomplishment for you. look for ward to seeing you guys soon.
I'm so proud of you, Michael! You did it!
Congrats Mike!! ♥
Congratulations Mike! That's pretty exciting! I hope you did well on the MCAT too!
Post a Comment