After Mike took the MCAT we had all night to bum around. We stayed right on the strip so we parked the car and walked! We ate at PF changs, went to the Bellagio gardens, watched the water show 3 times and rode the New York New York roller coaster 4 times! It was a fun night and I didn't take my camera because I knew we were going to ride the roller coaster so we took this picture afterwards to show how hard core we are with our unlimited roller coaster passes!
5 comments:
You two are so TOUGH. And you both have such sculpted chins. No fatty mamma chins on you two. Your kids are gonna be so adorable.
haha, you guys crack me up, i would be so scared if i came across you two in a back alley! :)
Sounds like you have a great time! Good luck with the MCAT results!
What a fun celebration!! Unlimited roller coaster passes at the New York, New York? I am so there!
congrats on being done with the MCAT!
Post a Comment